Eeeek! This is my last post of 2015!!! This year went by in record speed for me! When I officially launched Black Girls Who Brunch this summer I really thought that only my mother and sister would read my posts, but it has grown way more than I could have imagined in just a few months. I genuinely thank you all for reading, liking, sharing, commenting and following my social media accounts! It means more to me than you will ever know! As far as what is in store for Black Girls Who Brunch in 2016, I only want to make this bigger and better and continue to showcase the great foodie town that Houston has become!
Since I love year in review posts about anything, I wanted to share some of my favorite foodie moments from 2015! Here are my top ten (with the links included) in no particular order! Enjoy this walk down food memory lane!
- B&B Butchers – the mac and cheese, the carpet baggers AND that pork chop!
- Buff Burger Sliders and pairings!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies from Tiny No. 5
- Rico’s for the late night food runs!
- Cruising the Caribbean and enjoying fried snapper in Honduras and Guy’s Burgers on the ship!
- Gumbo from Crave Seafood
- Cocktails at iPic Theater
- Coolhaus Ice Cream Sandwich in Dallas
- French toast from so many great places (Batter and Berries in Chicago, Max’s, Benjy’s and Black & White)
- Beignets from Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans
Somehow I managed not to gain 100 lbs this year and for that I am eternally grateful, HA! Again, thank you for reading and supporting! I hope and pray you have a great New Years Eve AND Cheers to a GREAT 2016!